NPSC Job
Vacancy 2016 139 Ranger, Supervisor Posts
| Nagaland Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | NPSC
Released Job Openings Notification 2016
Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website
www.npsc.co.in | NPSC Syllabus, Admit Card,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date
Details Given below Check before Applying
NPSC Recruitment 2016 |
Ranger, Supervisor Job Vacancies Details::
Employment Category:
Nagaland Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
139
Job Location:
Nagaland
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Medical
Officer (Class - I Gazetted) under Health & Family Welfare Department - 16
2.
Veterinary Asst. Surgeon (Class - I Gazetted) under Animal Husbandry &
Veterinary Department - 08
3.
Irrigation & Flood Control Department (a) SDO (Class - I
Gazetted)(Agri./Civil Engineering) under - 01
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Agri./Civil Engineering) - 04
4. P.H.E
Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted)
(Civil
Engineering) - 03
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) - 12
5. Works
& Housing Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted)
(Civil
Engineering) - 06
(b)
JE(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) - 19
6. Asst.
Mechanical Engineer (AME) (Class - I Gazetted) (Mechanical Engineering) - 01
7. Power
Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted) (Electrical) - 05
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Electrical) - 09
(c) JE
(MIS) (Class - II Gazetted) - 01
(d) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) - 01
8.
Programmer (Class - I Gazetted) under Department of Justice and Law - 01
9. Asst.
Public Prosecutor (Class - I Gazetted) under Department of Justice and Law - 05
10. Dy.SP
(NPTO) (Class - I Gazetted) under Home Department - 01
11. Ranger
(Class - II Gazetted) under the Department of Forest - 04
12.
Librarian (Class - II Gazetted) under the Department of Justice and Law - 01
13.
District Sports Officer (Class - II Gazetted) under Youth Resources &
Sports Department - 03
14. Soil
& Water Conservation Department (a) Junior Soil Conservation Officer (Class
- II Gazetted) - 05 (b) Asst. Soil Survey Officer (Class - II Gazetted) - 01
15.
Agriculture Department (a) Agriculture Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) -
08
(b) Agri.
Marketing Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) - 03
16. Fishery
Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Fishery Department - 01
17.
Printing & Stationery Department
(a)
Mechanical Supervisor (Class - III Non-Gazetted) - 01
(b) Foreman
(Class - III Non-Gazetted) - 03
18.
Overseer (SO Grade-I) (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Rural
Development
Department - 01
19. Asst.
Entomologist (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Health & Family
Welfare
Department - 01
20.
Department of Technical Education (a) Lecturer (Grade - A-) (Civil Engineering)
- 01
(b)
Lecturer (Grade - A-) (Electrical Engineering) - 01 (c) Asst. Lecturer (Grade -
A - ) (Civil Engineering) - 01 (D) Demonstrator (Grade-III) (Chemistry) - 01
21.
Computer Programmer (Grade-III Non-Gazetted) under Municipal Affairs Department
- 01 22. Extension Officer (Class - III) (Non-Gazetted) under Sericulture
Department - 04
23.
Directorate of Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (a)
Electronic Mechanic (Class-III Non-Gazetted) - 01
(b)
Workshop Calculation & Science (Class-III Non-Gazetted) - 01
(c)
Computer Operating and Processing Assistant (COPA) (Class-III Non-Gazetted) -
01
24. Motor
Vehicle Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Transport Department - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for NPSC Ranger, Supervisor Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Diploma, Graduation Degree, B.E/ B.Tech,
MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute are
Eligible to apply NPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2016)
Candidate’s
Age Limit should be between 21 to 30 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as
per Govt. Rules. Go through NPSC official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale:
1. Medical
Officer (Class - I Gazetted) under Health & Family Welfare Department - Rs.
15600 - 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
2. Veterinary
Asst. Surgeon (Class - I Gazetted) under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary
Department - Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
3.
Irrigation & Flood Control Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted)(Agri./Civil
Engineering) under - Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Agri./Civil Engineering) - Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With
5400/- Grade Pay
4. P.H.E
Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) - Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) -Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/-
Grade Pay
5. Works
& Housing Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) -
(b)
JE(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) - Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/-
Grade Pay
6. Asst.
Mechanical Engineer (AME) (Class - I Gazetted) (Mechanical Engineering) -
7. Power
Department (a) SDO (Class - I Gazetted)
(Electrical)
- Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/-
Grade Pay
(b) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Electrical) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade
Pay
(c) JE
(MIS) (Class - II Gazetted) -Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
(d) JE
(Class - II Gazetted) (Civil Engineering) -
8.
Programmer (Class - I Gazetted) under Department of Justice and Law - Rs. 9300
- 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
9. Asst.
Public Prosecutor (Class - I Gazetted) under Department of Justice and Law - Rs.
9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
10. Dy.SP
(NPTO) (Class - I Gazetted) under Home Department - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With
4400/4600/- Grade Pay
11. Ranger
(Class - II Gazetted) under the Department of Forest - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With
4400/4600/- Grade Pay
12.
Librarian (Class - II Gazetted) under the Department of Justice and Law - Rs.
9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
13.
District Sports Officer (Class - II Gazetted) under Youth Resources &
Sports Department - 03
14. Soil
& Water Conservation Department - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade
Pay
(a) Junior
Soil Conservation Officer (Class - II Gazetted) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
(b) Asst.
Soil Survey Officer (Class - II Gazetted) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/-
Grade Pay
15.
Agriculture Department (a) Agriculture Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) - Rs.
9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
(b) Agri. Marketing
Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) -Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay
16. Fishery
Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Fishery Department - Rs. 9300 -
34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
17.
Printing & Stationery Department
(a) Mechanical
Supervisor (Class - III Non-Gazetted) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/-
Grade Pay
(b) Foreman
(Class - III Non-Gazetted) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
18.
Overseer (SO Grade-I) (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Rural Development
Department - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade Pay
19. Asst.
Entomologist (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Health & Family Welfare
Department - 01
20.
Department of Technical Education (a) Lecturer
(Grade -A-)
(Civil Engineering) - 01
(b) Lecturer
(Grade - A-) (Electrical Engineering) - 01 (c) Asst. Lecturer (Grade - A - ) (Civil Engineering) - 01 (D)
Demonstrator (Grade-III) (Chemistry) -Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4400/4600/- Grade
Pay
21.
Computer Programmer (Grade-III Non-Gazetted) under Municipal Affairs Department
- 22. Extension Officer (Class - III) (Non-Gazetted) under Sericulture
Department - 04
23.
Directorate of Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
(a)
Electronic Mechanic (Class-III Non-Gazetted) -Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 2800/-
Grade Pay
(b)
Workshop Calculation & Science (Class-III Non-Gazetted) - Rs. 5200 -
20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay
(c)
Computer Operating and Processing Assistant (COPA) (Class-III Non-Gazetted) - Rs.
5200 - 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay
24. Motor
Vehicle Inspector (Class - III Non-Gazetted) under Transport Department - Rs.
5200 - 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for
NPSC Ranger, Supervisor
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
NPSC Ranger, Supervisor
Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for NPSC Ranger, Supervisor Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website www.npsc.co.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on NPSC Ranger, Supervisor Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill required details
6.
Submit the application
7.
Take a print out of NPSC Recruitment 2016 online
application form
Important Dates for NPSC
Ranger, Supervisor Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 21.10.2016
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 16.11.2016
3. Date of Written
Examination: December 2016
NPSC Ranger, Supervisor
Notification | Online Application Form Link:
Related Post:-
-