ICSIL Job
Vacancy 2016 145 I.T. Assistant Posts
| Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited Job Vacancies 2016 Apply
Online | ICSIL Released Job Openings
Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through
Official website icsil.in
| ICSIL Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria,
Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before
Applying
ICSIL Recruitment 2016
| I.T. Assistant Job Vacancies Details::
Organization Name:
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
145
Job Location:
Delhi
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
I.T. Assistant - 145
Eligibility Criteria
for ICSIL I.T. Assistant Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from
a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ICSIL Recruitment 2016
Selection Procedure for
ICSIL I.T. Assistant
Selection Procedure: Online Test, Interview
ICSIL I.T. Assistant
Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-(non refundable)
will be charged through Cash/ Indian Postal Order in favour of, Intelligent
Communication Systems India Ltd. Payable in Delhi, at the time of test
ICSIL I.T. Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website icsil.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill Required details
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of ICSIL Recruitment 2016 online
application form
Important Dates for ICSIL
I.T. Assistant Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 15.10.2016
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 24.10.2016
3. Date of Online
Examination: Nov 2016
ICSIL I.T. Assistant
Notification | Online Application Form Link:
Related Post:-
-
