NGRI Job
Vacancy 2016 2017 48 Project Assistant, Research
Associate Posts | NGRI Job Vacancies 2016 Download
Application Form | NGRI Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can
Download Application Through Official website NGRI
| NGRI Walk in Date, Eligibility Criteria Given below Check before attend
Walk in Interview
NGRI Recruitment 2016 -
Vacancy Details:
Organization Name:
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
48
Job Location:
Hyderabad
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
2.
Project Assistant - II - 20
3.
Project Assistant - III - 06
4.
Research Associate - I - 03
Eligibility Criteria
for NGRI Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification:
1.
Project Assistant - I - B. Sc (Chemistry) with not less
than 55% of marks,
2.
Project Assistant - II - M. Sc. In Geology with not less than 55%
of marks, B. E. /B. Tech (Computer Science) with not less than 55% of marks, M.
E. / M. Tech in Civil Engg. with not less than 55% of marks, M. Sc./ M. Sc.
(Tech) in Geophysics with not less than 55% of marks
3.
Project Assistant - III - M. Sc./ M. Sc. (Tech) in Geophysics
with not less than 55% of marks,
4.
Research Associate - I - Ph. D. In Physics /Material Science,
Ph. D in Hydrology, Ph. D in Geophysics, Ph. D in Science
Age Limit: (As on 29.09.2016)
Candidate’s
NGRI Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceed (PA-I -
28 Years), (PA-II - 35 Years), (PA-III/RA-I
- 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years
for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s &
13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Project
Assistant Research Associate official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale:
1.
Project Assistant - I - Rs. 15000/-
2.
Project Assistant - II - Rs. 25000/-
3.
Project Assistant - III - Rs. 28000/-
4.
Research Associate - I - Rs. 36000/-
NGRI Recruitment 2016 -
Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2016:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read NGRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website NGRI. Candidate must reach advertised
venue and attend walk-in interview on the dates mentioned below with all
original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
CSIR-National
Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal
Road, Hyderabad - 500007
NGRI Recruitment 2016 -
Important Dates:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 29.09.2016
Important Links for NGRI
Recruitment 2016:
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
--
