Ministry
of Textiles Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for 19
Jr. Weaver, Printer, Assistant Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age
Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Ministry of Textiles
Total No of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Job Location: Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Bhagalpur, Agartala, Imphal,
Ranchi, Dimapur, Aizwal and Guwahati
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
1.
Junior Weaver - 06
2.
Senior Printer - 02
3.
Junior Printer - 02
4.
Junior Assistant (Weaving) - 02
5.
Junior Assistant (Processing) - 01
6.
Carpenter - 01
7.
Attendant (Weaving) - 04
8.
Staff Car Driver - 01
Qualification:
1.
Junior Weaver - 1.Matriculation from a recognized Board and should
have eight years experience of loom setting and weaving of different types of
fabrics and designs in a organization of repute. 2. Should be well versed in
all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving.
2.
Senior Printer - 1.Matriculation from a recognized Board, or
Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen
Printing or fabric printing or Block printing trade. Should have eight years
experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or processing house or in a
Printing Unit of repute
3.
Junior Printer - (i ) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or
Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Printing or Screen
Printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing Trade. (ii) Should have five
years experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or Processing house or
printing unit or in a recognized institute of repute
4.
Junior Assistant (Weaving) - (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or
Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Weaving Trade from a
recognized Institution of repute
5.
Junior Assistant (Processing) - (i) Matriculation from a recognized
Board; or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Dyeing or
Printing Trade
6.
Carpenter - 1.Matriculation from a recognized board; or Industrial Training
Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma with Carpentry Trade or its equivalent. 2. Must be
a professional Carpenter with three years experience in Carpentry and Loom
setting
7.
Attendant (Weaving) - (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or
Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding
or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute; and
8.
Staff Car Driver - (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board (ii) Possession
of valid driving license for motor car (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (The
candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) (iv)Experience of
driving motor car for at least three years.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed (Post 1, 2, 4 - 33 Years), (Post 3, 5-8 - 30 Years). Relaxations
in upper age limit For OBC 3 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years. Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 1800/2800/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Practical
Test
How to Apply: Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions are
advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website
http://handlooms.nic.in.and send the duly filled in application along with the
copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical
qualifications, Community etc. should reach following
Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or
before 04.07.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..”
in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application
should be sent to:
Director (East Zone),
Weavers’ service Centre,
IIHT Campus, Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati -781022
Important Dates:
Last date for Submission
of Application: 04.07.2016
Important Link:
Official Notification & Application
Form: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
--