Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 Application Form for Specialist Officer Posts

Federal Bank Specialist Officer Application Form - Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying


Organization Name: Federal Bank

Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 Application Form for Specialist Officer PostsEmployment Type: Bank Government Jobs

Job Location: All Over India

Total No of Vacancy: Various posts

Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: 
Legal Officer (Scale - I/Scale – II)
IT Officer (Scale – I)


Qualification:
Legal Officer (Scale - I/Scale – II)
i. Should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/ Institution. I
i. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or Degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law.
iii. Post Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5+2 year course in Law or Degree in any subject + (3+2) year course in Law.
IT Officer (Scale – I)
Should have completed MCA / BE / B.Tech /M.Tech / M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/ Institution.
  • Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in Software development as on 01.07.2015.
  • Knowledge of web related technologies in Java, J2EE, VB, VB Net, development in mobile technologies and responsive UI, exposure in RDBMS (Oracle/ DB2/ SQL Server) is desirable.
  • Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems, software test methodologies/ tools, security measures/ security implementation experience would be an added advantage.


Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed 30 Years (Post 1), 28 Years (Post 2) As On 01-07-2015. (For MBC, SC, OBC, EBC, BCM, BT, Ex-Servicemen, PWD Candidates Age Relaxation Applicable as per orders issued by Central Government)

Pay Scale: 
Legal Officer (Scale - I/Scale – II) - Rs. 23700 - 42020/-
IT Officer (Scale – I) - Rs. 31705- 45950/-

Selection Procedure: Group Discussion , Interview

How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may fill the online application through official
website www.federalbank.co.in.

Note: Eligible Candidates Kindly please read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application Form/Off Line Application Form

Important Dates:
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form: 30.09.2015

Important Link:                                  
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply

Previous Post Next Post