Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Project Engineer, Project Technician Application Form for - Age Limit,
Qualification, Pay Scale, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Employment
Type: Mohali Government
Jobs
Total No of Vacancy: 26 posts
Name of the Post & No
of Vacancies:
Project Engineer-I - 15
Project Engineer-II – 09
Project Engineer-III - 01
Project Technician-I - 01
Qualification: Candidates should have
completed NCVT / ITI,
B.E./B.Tech/MCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
Board/University.
Age Limit:
For Post - 1, 4 - 30
Years
For Post - 2 - 32 Years
For Post - 3 - 35 Years
(For MBC, SC, OBC, EBC,
BCM, BT, Ex-Servicemen, PWD Candidates Age Relaxation Applicable as per orders
issued by Central Government)
Pay Scale:
Project Engineer-I - Rs.
31,000/-
Project Engineer-II - Rs.
37,000/-
Project Engineer-III - 42,000/-
Project Technician-I - Rs.
13,500/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/PH/Ex-S/ Women) Application Fee is - Nil
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may
fill the online application through official
Website http://cdac.in.before
or on 30.09.2015
Note: Eligible Candidates Kindly please
read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the
online application Form/Off Line Application Form
Important Dates:
Last date for submission
of filled in application: 30.09.2015
Important Link:
Official
Notification: Click Here to
Download
Application Form: Click
Here to Download