HPPSC Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 191 Lecturer, Engineers Posts


HPPSC Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 191 Lecturer, Engineers Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 191 Lecturer, Engineers Posts; Exam Study Materials, Syllabus, Examination Center, Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Application Form, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Official Notification 2015 is given below.
Advertisements


Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)

Total No of Vacancy: 191 posts

Job Location: Himachal Pradesh

Name of the Post:
Assistant Professor – 10
Medical Officer - 50
Sericulture Officer, Class-II - 02
Manager/ Project Manager, DIC, Class-II - 12
Scientific Officer (DNA) Class-II - 01
Professor, B. Pharmacy, Class-1 - 01
Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering) Class-I - 02
Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II - 02
Principal, Class-I - 01
Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I – 10
Sub Editor, Class-II - 02

Qualifications:  Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech, MD/MSC/PHD, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree/Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification


Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government rules.

Pay Scale:
Assistant Professor – Rs. 37400-67000/- with 8900/- Grade Pay
Medical Officer - Rs. 15600-39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
Sericulture Officer, Class-II - Rs. 14500/-
Manager/ Project Manager, DIC, Class-II - Rs. 14700/-
Scientific Officer (DNA) Class-II - Rs. 14700/-
Professor, B. Pharmacy, Class-1 - Rs. 24600/-
Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering) Class-I - Rs. 21600/-
Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II - Rs. 10300-34800/- with 4200/- Grade Pay
Principal, Class-I - Rs. 23,400/-
Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I – Rs. 19125/-
Sub Editor, Class-II - Rs. 14500/-

Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview

Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.400/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PH) Application Fee is – Rs. 100/-

How to Apply:  Eligible and interested Candidates are suggested to apply ONLINE, through official website www.hp.gov.in

Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Application: 30-07-2015

Note: Eligible Candidates Kindly please read the Notification carefully before remitting the fee and filling up the online application Form

Important Link:                                  
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here
Advertisements


Previous Post Next Post