National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 Application Form for 311 Junior Officer, Maintenance Assistant Posts; Further Details Regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Test, General Information, Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and Scheme of Examination, Examination Center, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for NMDC Recruitment 2015 is given below.
Advertisements
Organization Name: National
Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Total No of Vacancy: 311
Name of the Post:
Junior
Officer (Mechanical) Trainee 12
Junior
Officer (Electrical) Trainee - 3
Junior
Officer (Civil) Trainee - 2
Junior
Officer (Geology) Trainee - 1
Junior
Officer (Horticulture) Trainee - 1
HEM
Operator Gr I (Trainee) - 20
HEM
Mechanic Gr I (Trainee) - 5
Mechanic-CumOperator
Gr I (Trainee) - 30
Electrician
Gr I (Trainee) - 14
Technician
Gr I (Electronics) - 1
Quality
Control Assistant Gr-III (Trainee) - 6
Junior
Assistant Gr III (Trainee) - 35
Assistant
Lab Technician Gr III (Trainee) - 3
Maintenance
Assistant (Mechanical) (Trainee) - 125
Maintenance
Assistant (Electrical) (Trainee) - 23
Field
Attendant - 24
Ward
Attendant (Female/Male) Gr-II (Trainee) - 5
Qualification: Candidate should be completed in 8th, 10th,
12th, ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, Graduate in Arts
/ Science/ Commerce / Business Mngt or its Equivalent Qualification Form
Recognized University/ Board
Application Fee:
For General/OBC
Candidates Application Fee is - 100(JO Posts), 50(Other Posts)
For All Other Candidates
(PWD/ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nill
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may download the
application format from NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in/Careers or send their
neatly typed application on plain paper strictly as per the prescribed format.
After application along with
relevant testimonials send to the following address before or on 10th
March 2015
Important Dates:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th
March 2015
Assistant General Manager (Per),
NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine,
Donimalai Township- 583118,
Sandur (Tq), Ballari (Dist),
Karnataka
Important Link:
Official
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Advertisements