IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts

IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts

IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts; Further Details Information Regarding Educational Qualification, Post Name, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2014 is given below.

Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)


Name of the Post: 
  •  I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
  • Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
  • RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I)
  • Law Officer (Scale-I)
  • HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
  • Marketing Officer (Scale-I)


Participation Banks
  • Allahabad Bank
  • Indian Bank
  • Andhra Bank
  • Indian Overseas Bank
  • Bank of Baroda
  • Oriental Bank of Commerce
  • Bank of India
  • Punjab National Bank
  • Bank of Maharashtra
  • Punjab & Sind Bank
  • Canara Bank
  • Syndicate Bank
  • Central Bank of India
  • UCO Bank
  • Corporation Bank
  • Union Bank of India
  • Dena Bank
  • United Bank of India
  • ECGC
  • Vijaya Bank
  • IDBI Bank
  • Any Other Bank/Financial Institution

Qualification:  
  • I.T. Officer (Scale-I)

a) 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics &  Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
OR
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics  &  Communication/ Electronics  & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications

  • Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)

4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal/ Husbandry/     Veterinary     Science/     Dairy     Science/     Agri. Engineering/  Fishery  Science/  Pisciculture/  Agri  Marketing  & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry

  • RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I)

Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation)  level OR Post graduate  degree  in  Sanskrit  with  English  and  Hindi  as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.

  • Law Officer (Scale-I)

A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocatewith Bar Council

  • HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
Graduate and Full  time  Post  Graduate  degree  or  Full  time  Post  Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*

  • Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Graduate andFull  time  MBA  (Marketing)  /  Full  time  2  years  PGDBA  / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing *


Age Limit: Age (As on 01.11.2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1984 and not later than 01.11.1994 (both dates inclusive): Check Official Notification

Selection Procedure: Written Exam Test & Interview

Application Fee : Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014 (only Online payment) shall be as follows
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others

Exam Centers in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore Madurai Thiruchirapalli Tirunelvelli
How to apply: 
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.

Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application

 Important Dates:
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 18-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2014.
Payment of Application Fee through Online: 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 03-02-2015.
Online Examination Dates: 14-02-2015 & 15-02-2015.
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2015.
Download of call letters for Interview: March 2015.
Conduct of Interview: March 2015.
Provisional Allotment: April 2015.

Click Here to Official Notification


Previous Post Next Post