CSIR Recruitment 2014 - For 04 Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Level-I and Project Fellow Posts

CSIR Recruitment 2014 - For 04 Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Level-I and Project Fellow Posts
CSIR Madras Complex Chennai for engagement of Research Intern and Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Level-I and Project Fellow for various project tenable at CSIO Unit ( a Regional Centre of CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organization), CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai. 

Organization Name: CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organization


Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Level-I and Project Fellow

Total No of Post: 04

Qualification: ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech


Pay Scale: Rs.15000/-per month

Job Location: Chennai


Age Limit: Should not exceed 28 years on 29.10.2014 for JRF & Project Fellow and 25 years for Project Assistant L-I & Research Intern Relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped & OBC applicants.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates may walk-in on Wednesday the 29th October, 2014  with an application in the prescribed format appended, along with recent passport size photograph and originals & attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Age, Qualification and Community (for SC/ST/OBC).     Candidates who come for interview with incomplete particulars / information will not be entertained.
The decision of the Council / Organization in any matter relating to this will be final. Interim enquiries will not be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.  The application format can be downloaded from the web site: www.csircmc.res.in 

Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview: 29 Oct 2014
Walk in Address: (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) CSIR Campus, Tharamani P.O., Chennai – 600113


Previous Post Next Post